Learn Steel Grating
Steel Grating Standard
|Steel Material Standard||Hot galvanizing Standard|
|China: YB/T4001.1-2007||China: GB700-2006||China: GB/T13912-2002|
|U.S.A: ANSI/NAAMM||U.S.A: ASTM(A36)||U.S.A: ASTM(A123)|
|U.K: BS4592||U.K: BS4360(43A)||U.K: BS729|
|Australia: AS1657||Australia: AS3679||Australia: AS1650|
1. Bearing bar pitches may be 12.5 to 15, 20, 30,32.5,34.3, 40,60mm,of which 30mm & 40mm are recommended.?
2. Cross bar pitches may be 38,50,60, to 100mm, of which 50mm & 100mm are recommended.?
3. Sign of the shape of bearing bars. F - Plain style (may be omitted in the symbol of steel grating); S - Serrated style; I – I-shape style?
4. Sign of surface treatment. G - Hot galvanizing (may be omitted in the symbol of steel grating); P - Painted; U – untreated
FIELDS OF APPLICATION :
1. Light chemical industry/Petro-chemistry/Machinery industry/Textile chemistry/Port engineering
2.Oil and grease chemistry/Agriculture husbandry/Horticulture/Steel industry/Waste disposale
3.Food processing/Aquatic breeding/Fertiliazer industry/Phamaceutical industry/Parking lots
4.Cement plants/Oil refinery/Mining and refinery/Power plants/Public utilties
5.Marine engineering/Shipbuilding/Construction material industry/Defense projects/Airport projects
6.Water plants/Sewage disposal/Paper and pulp industry/Construction industry/Transportation industry/Automotive industry
COMMON USES OF GRATING :
Vault bin floors??Ramps??Docks??Trench covers??Window and machinery safe guards?
Entilation screens??Storage racks??Suspended ceiling??Drainage pit cover??Wash racks??
Type of Steel Grating
Comparison of Feature: